More Closet cleaning fun!!! I promise, at some point my “projects” will be a little more exciting than cleaning out closets but for now I am having TONS of fun!!! So today I got to clean out MY closet…which is a MUCH bigger deal than you think. Picture “Horders” and then you might be on the right track. I am so excited because I actually went through everything and have bags ready for donation, trash and a little storage AND I even have a couple of supplies I needed for an upcoming craft project!! Maybe I’ll find time for that on Monday night when Jason’s out of town! Any way, my closet looks fantastic and I am loving seeing the floor in there.
I also was able to tackle the “coat closet” which was a very dangerous and daring thing to do since just opening that door puts one’s life at risk…you never know when the carefully balanced items in there may decide to collapse and tumble out in an avalanche, I barely made it out of there!! Any way, one of my favorite things about cleaning out and organizing—beside getting to mark something off my list, and the results of all my hard work—is that I often find something I have been looking for :) Today I found some fun singing time helps I have been searching for for two weeks. I KNEW they were still in the house SOMEWHERE but had all but given up on actually finding them someday. I also was able to clean out so much of the closet I have a ton of new found space for food storage (another one of my goals for this year!) Today was such a productive day it felt GREAT!!




No comments:
Post a Comment