Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

My MIL, Laurie, bought these pumpkin lampshades for me!! Aren't they just the cutest things ever?? I could not even wait until October to put them up!! I think it will make me very sad when I have to take them down :(
Here is my fun black purse and some great black and red fabrics--I want to make a couple of fun things for Emily with these.
This is my beautiful, soft new brown purse--it lives in our dinning room, outside of the gates and away from sticky little fingers :)
I love, love, love this punch bowl and cute table cloth!! They are going to make "birthday season" so much fun!


I had a wonderful birthday last week. My children and husband were so sweet to me. They gave me cards and the big kids each made me jewelry. Jason took me out to a delicious dinner. He didn't even give me a bad time for going off my diet for the weekend (Abby's party was the next day). I got some fun "party goods" which, conveniently, were perfect to use the next day for our little gathering. I absolutely loved this punch bowl and I cannot wait to use it again! I also got some awesome fabrics--which I cannot wait to have time to use :) I have about 15 things I am dying to make. And my dear, sweet husband bought me not one, but two new purses. I have been complaining for forever that I needed a black purse and a brown purse. He totally surprised me by getting both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment