Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Brandi's Purse



I finally finished it! I (apparently) should not try to leave projects for during the summer. Brandi's birthday is in the beginning of June and between the end of school, trips and just needing to entertain the kids all summer this went undone for way too long. Well, I told Jason I had to finished it so I took my sewing machine to Tennessee with us and took advantage of the fact that during nap time I had absolutely nothing else to do--nothing to clean, no computer to blog, and dinner was already taken care of and the big kids were off with Jason!! Don't tell anyone this, but those quite hours of sewing were some of my favorite that week :) I think it turned out so cute and I hope she loves it! Now I just need to finish Tanji's ;)

2 comments:

  1. Tammy I am so sorry it has taken me so long to see this. You know I've had a good excuse of why I haven't been on the computer lately. I LOVE the purse. It is so cute and totally me and I know it took a while to make (from one seamstress to another)! Thanks for making it so special! And I love that it matches my skirt. I took it to church and everyone was so impressed. :) You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like it--When I showed Emily the fabric for your and Tanji's things she told me I had picked the perfect fabrics for each of you. She said, "Brandi's is so flowery, and fun, and bright and Tanji's is so (then she did a little flippy-spin-thing), well you know, wild." I will have to post a picture of hers later today maybe--I just finished it Sunday. Man, I love my preschool time :)

    ReplyDelete