
So I have a little bit of a problem with keeping things small. Jason did manage to talk me out of the ponies, petting zoo and a face painting/ balloon animal making clown. But I still got to have our little gathering catered (so we both could enjoy ourselves) but that meant I had to keep the guest list to under 60--which is a lot harder than you would think!! Our wonderful friends the Blauers did lend us their water slide and Jason got out all our outdoor vehicles and toys (including stilts and unicycles) so I think everyone had a great time. Abby was certainly entertained by the number of people around and even got really into eating her cake after a little help from Emily. How come a kid that sticks EVERYTHING in her mouth becomes wary when a chocolate cupcake with bright pink frosting is placed in front of her??? I am so glad that so many of our friends were able to come a share this special time with us.


Abby was such a mess after eating her cake that she had to go straight over to the sink. She seemed to enjoy her little bath and really tried to get me wet a couple of times.





Now that is a b-day party!! what a grat job you did!!
ReplyDeleteLoved the party. We had so much fun! I love the pictures of her with her cake. She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh Tam you throw the best parties and I'm so glad because I enjoy all the socializing so much! I'll always remember Abby's party as the first day I felt good and was able to eat A LOT in over 8 weeks!!! Thanks for feeding me (and the fam.) We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe she is 1! It seems like yesterday that I got your beautiful announcement and she was just sooo tiny. What a fun 1 year bday! You guys really do throw quite a party!You really outdid yourself Tammy... such an amazing event!(Way to 'economize' and let Jason talk you out of the ponies.:))
ReplyDelete