Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thank You Grandma Barbara and Grandpa Russ!!!!



So the twins got gift cards to the Disney Store from grandma Barbara and grandpa Russ and they we oh-so excited to get to go and spend them.  Olivia immediately fell in love with the beautiful Rapunzel dress which we a bit out of her price range so she looked and she looked trying to find something else that she loved.  She actually DID find one thing but I had already bought it for her for Christmas so I distracted her from it.  Any way, after much searching the only thing she truly wanted was the Rapunzel dress--so I agreed to kick in the extra $$ she needed :)  Well, AFTER I had agreed to the dress she slyly said, "Well, Mom, if I am getting the dress I have to have the hair to go along with it." So, feeling slightly conned I took both up to the register ;)

Ethan was just the opposite (as usual).  He wanted EVERYTHING he saw.  He couldn't decide if he wanted something from Cars or Mickey or Toy Story or Phineas and Ferb--he really just couldn't focus.  And right when I was going to tell him we could come back a different day for him he spotted the perfect thing!!  A lego Toy Story rocket ship with a little Buzz Lightyear and Zerg to go along with it!!  He was sooo, sooo excited to get home and build it.  Andrew was great and helped him figure out everything--they had a terrific afternoon together :)



 Zerg and Buzz

The finished product--it turned out so cool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment