Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can You Name That Baby??


#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7
So, first off, I only have 6 kids--but I thought to make this little "game" a bit more challenging I needed to throw in an extra picture ;)  I was just wondering if anyone out there can name all 7 babies correctly.  These babies are all about 3-4 months old.  I also wanted to go through the newborn pics and see how similar they look.  There are a couple of kids that are completely obvious to me--of course I can name them all without too much thought....I am wondering if Jason can too :) !!!!!

3 comments:

  1. ok here goes . . . in order:
    Emily, Ethan, Owen, Emily, Abby, Olivia, Andrew. Let me know how I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, this is darling. i love that you thought of it. and no, i'm not going to even try to attempt! loved your christmas card this year, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Missy! Your card was too cute too!! Tanj, you nailed it!! which I think is great since Jason has tried twice and been wrong :)

    ReplyDelete