The twins were so excited to have their party at Build-a-Bear for their 5th birthday!! I just couldn't believe they actually agreed on anything--they usually try to convince me they need separate parties and I always tell them they have to share a party but they can have separate cakes. That seems to be enough to satisfy them. This year they happily planned the whole party together which was a very welcome change for me. They did have a bit of trouble narrowing down their party list--they have several good friends from church and they have 19 kids in their class at school not to mention the fact that our family is practically big enough to be a party all by itself!! I think in the end we had 14 kids age 3-6. Considering the large number attending it all went very well and Ethan and Olivia could not have been more pleased :)
Checking to make sure their new friends were fluffed to perfection :)
Here are the two bear cakes our friend Amee made for the party! Thanks!!
Ethan was oh-so excited when his "Bumble" was finally stuffed :)




No comments:
Post a Comment