
So ever since I started blogging I have wanted to make a book of my posts but it always seemed too complicated and time consuming to do it. Then earlier this year when I got my new computer I started a Mac blog which I really liked but then there was really no way to make a book....well, the idea was still in the back of my head when a friend posted on FB that she had finally taken the time to make her own blog book and it was SO EASY to do. So I was intrigued and went to the site she used www.cutestblogontheblock.com and decided to try it. It seriously took me LESS than a half an hour to make this beautiful book!!! Now, looking through it there are some small edits I probably should have made and I will know that for next time but honestly with how easy it was I will totally do it again. But this all put me into a terrible situation...I liked my Mac blog but couldn't make a book...I love my blog book but I had already blogged half of 2010 on my Mac blog....I really, really Really did not want to have to re-do all those posts, really. So what happened you ask? Well, my kind, sweet, wonderful husband took the time to re-post the first half of the year here on blogger for me so that I will be able to print an entire book of 2010. I cannot tell you what a terrific thing this was for him to do--he knew the whole project was overwhelming me and because if it I was falling waaaayyyy behind in my current posts (I am oh-so behind right now!!) Which brings me to another thing...I just made Jason an "author" of this blog so he can help me catch up a bit especially for outings he was there for like Andrew's birthday party, and when he took the kids to Dan Nicolas Park, etc. So if you think some of the posts seem a little more serious and grammatically correct never fear...I am not growing up it was just probably written by Jason :)
No comments:
Post a Comment