Wednesday, November 24, 2010


The kids were SOOO excited to go and visit Santa this year!!!  Last year Abby was interested but once she was on his lap she was a bit terrified.  But that fear was gone today--there was only excitement in her eyes :)  We always go to see him the day before Thanksgiving.  I know, I know some of you probably think that is not the way it should be done but for us it works great!  The kids are off school, the mall is not crowded and we have something special to look forward to that day every year.  In fact, this year, because we decorated a bit early the little kids thought I had forgotten to go!  I assured them we would still be going the day before Thanksgiving and had to show them on the calendar nearly every morning how many more days it would be.




I love how much fun they had telling Santa what they were hoping to get from him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment