Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Olivia Fashionista

I am not sure that this photo completely captures all the personality in Olivia's outfit...She is wearing a BRIGHT pink headband under a cupcake hat (that was made for her when she was just a baby), a "cute as a cupcake" shirt that now belongs to Abby--obviously Olivia's having a hard time passing things down, she has several necklaces on and then her super special "Fancy Nancy" Tutu finishes off the outfit. The best part about this outfit was she would take it off at bedtime and then put it all back on several days in a row....Just now looking at the picture on the screen she said, "OOOooooo, Who's THAT!?!" And when I replied, "That's you Olivia." She simply said, "Of course it is :)"


2 comments:

  1. Love this picture! She is adorable! I love her tutu! Her dance was a lot of fun! What adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete