Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Christmas Time

So these weren't the girls' "official" Christmas dresses this year...their dresses were a little less traditional because when I asked Olivia what she wanted me to make for a Christmas dress she said, "I want it to be PINK!" (I should have known) So of course the princess got what she wanted and their dresses have a lot of pink, as well as other fun pastel colors. But on this particular morning the kids were dressed and ready for church early and I thought we needed to capture how fun and festive they all looked :) These ARE the boy candy cane ties that I made them for Christmas. I think they turned out really cute! Ethan has told me he does not like the tie but whenever someone compliments it he cannot help but smile. The twins are sitting on the only gift that has actually been wrapped and under the tree all month (I don't trust Abby). I was able to wrap this one and leave it for two reasons 1)It is WAAAAYYYY too big and heavy to move anywhere and 2) It is a card board box underneath the wrapping so even if she got into it the kids couldn't tell what it was ;)

This afternoon I did finally get out all the gifts and put them under the tree--I am hoping they can make it these last few days until Christmas still wrapped and intact....we'll have to wait and see!

1 comment: