Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wait!!


Olivia has daddy wrapped around her little finger. I think that much is totally obvious to any one. The other night when it was time for bed Jason told her to come and she yelled, "Wait! I need some-ping." And she scrambled to scoop up as many friends as she could to bring up stairs with her. Now, the reason I find this funny is I probably would have limited her to one (maybe two) but Jason just let her bring up all she could carry because he wouldn't want to have to tell her no :) She really does have a good thing going.
*******
I just had to add this on to this post--So, when I got Olivia out of her crib today at nap time she had so much stuff in her crib I wasn't even sure how she had been able to take a nap. Here's what she had:
3 pillows
4 stuffed animals (and they were not little ones)
3 baby dolls
a tub for the baby dolls
and a "family" of five little rubber duckies--I assume that she had to search pretty hard in the bathroom to find all of those!!
Apparently Jason isn't the only one with a soft spot for this girl--Emily and Andrew have brought them to bed the last couple of times because it happens to be right when I am feeding Abby. I guess when she tells them she needs "some-ping" they give in just as easily as daddy does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment