Thursday, June 12, 2008

Entertainment Emily Style




Emily had a great time the other day setting up a maze of baby cereal puffs. She used the entire package and made a trail for Abby to follow. Abby was in heaven having what seemed to her like an endless supply of food to follow around the room. She wasn't able to make it too far before the twins woke up and joined her in her quest for cereal puffs. I think I have mentioned before that Ethan and Olivia love those things. I wish I had gotten a picture of Ethan eating them--he was using just his mouth to pick them up and kind of licking them up off the floor. Well, at least it had been recently vacuumed!! Olivia had a different approach--she is always thinks things through to form a plan that will give her the advantage in any given situation--she went straight into the kitchen and got a little plastic cup and proceeded to fill it to the brim with cereal puffs. Her one mistake came when she left it unattended for a moment and Ethan dumped it out and he and Abby ate some. Olivia was able to recover most of her little stash though and she enjoyed it quite happily for the rest of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment