So I am just warning you all now that this might qualify as a "blog gag" in some of your books--
My sweet husband brought me flowers the other night, "just because"!! I really do love it when he does that. He knew I had had a long first full week of summer and he wanted me to know that he and the children all appreciate all I do!! I love being a mom but it is a lot of hard work and long hours--it always makes it better to know someone notices all I am doing.
Ethan was so cute, after I put them in a vase, he climbed onto the table for a better look and took a big sniff and said, "TASTY!!" I thought that was so cute of him :)




I think that is so sweet Tammy. What a great husband you have! Good job Jas!
ReplyDelete:)
I love sunflowers!!they are so beutiful Tammy!!, being a mom it is a hard work and it so nice when someone notices all we do... WAY TO GO JASON!!
ReplyDeleteTammy! I'm so thrilled that I've found your blog! Your children are adorable though it looks like you are in for one crazy summer! Flowers were definitely a great call on Jason's part...
ReplyDelete