Oh.My.Goodness. Is any one else as freaked out by how much these two babies look alike?! I know, I know, y'all are gonna say all my kids look alike. And yes, they DO look like siblings but these two look SOOOO much alike it's kinda weird to me. I actually had some pictures of Andrew as a baby sitting on my desk for some project and when I glanced at them I thought I had printed the wrong baby! Thank goodness everything is digital (except for Emily's baby pics) that way I know for sure which baby it was ;) I am going to have to find you some more "twin" pictures of these two adorable boys. I can't wait to see if Owen continues to look so much like Andrew as he gets older or if he develops his our unique look!!
A Weekend of Farm Parties
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment