Saturday, October 9, 2010

EQ Campout October 8th and 9th







So a couple months ago Jason asked me if I thought an EQ campout would be a fun activity--I totally thought it was a great idea for the following reasons--

  • Jason loves camping
  • October in NC (or in this case SC) is beautiful
  • the kids love camping
  • it seemed like a great way to get to know people in the ward
  • and perhaps most importantly...I would have very little I needed to do to help ;)
Any way, it turned out to be a fantastic idea and a very fun activity.  Although I think many of the families there were not from the EQ.  I was happy to see so many people show up.  I hope it does become a regular activity because it is certainly something my kids would look forward to all year!!

So I was busy with Owen and Jason was busy being a camper person so Emily was our guest photographer for this outing.  I think she did a pretty fantastic job.  I really liked her candid approach although she did gets some cute posed smiles as well.  Thanks, Em!

1 comment: