Thursday, October 7, 2010

3 Months Old--Where Does the Time Go?!?!


I really cannot believe Owen is already 3 months old!  In fact, I am still in a bit of shock he's here at all ;)  I still picture Abby as a tiny baby and the twins a little one and a half year olds.  I guess that just goes to show I am not too big on change.  I do have to say I have been enjoying each and every sleep deprived minute of the last three months.  He really is a delightful baby and I can't really fault him for the fact that he wants to be snuggling *ME* all.the.time.  I mean, really, that's how I want him to feel, deep down.  It's great to know that, at least for a few months, he prefers my snuggles to everything else in the world.  I know that soon daddy will be more exciting and Andrew will be more interesting and Emily will be more fun and Ethan will be more entertaining and Olivia and Abby will, well, they will help him find trouble.  But for now, for tonight, I am his favorite and his best--and I will cherish that as along as I have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment