Friday, October 29, 2010

Can YOU Find The Baby??

The earlier today I had heard the girls playing in Owen's room and I was kinda afraid to check out what they were doing--mostly because they sounded like they were having sooo much fun it must not be good ;) So when I went to put Owen to bed tonight I really should not have been so surprised by what I found.  Those two little girls had taken even doll, stuffed animal, barbie, etc. that they could find and they filled Owen's crib up!  I also believe they had been taking turns "being the baby".  Any way, I just had to put him in his crib and snap this picture :)  The funny thing is all this stuff and fluff did not bother him one bit he was just staring at his mobil waiting for me to start the music so he could go to sleep--which he did right after the girls and I cleaned up all their goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment