Our last night with Grandma Laurie, Grandpa Steve and GG we all went out to Cheeburger-Cheeburger--a super yummy hamburger spot on Sanibel. It was a Friday night so they happened to have a face painter there entertaining the hungry kids while they waited for their food. Andrew was the first to go and have his face painted and once they saw how cool he looked the twins immediately went over to have a turn. After Emily decided it was something that was not *just* for little kids and that it must just be fun she went over to have her face done. Abby was in an unusually grumpy mood (mostly because she was starving but also due to too much fun in the sun) so we didn’t even try--plus, she not too good at holding still for more than 2.1 seconds. But after her tummy was nice and full of chicken, fries and chocolate shake (she took most of mine!) she seemed interested in seeing what the face painting lady was all about. To all of our amazement she sat very, very, very still for the woman as she was “turned into a butterfly”. The rest of the night and the next day during the drive home she would talk about being a butterfly and at a couple different rest stops she could even be seen “flying” down the sidewalk. I was so surprised at how fun each of the designs were--here’s what everyone chose.
Emily chose a great design--I don’t even know what to call it exactly but it really was beautiful on her :) Andrew was shark boy--or I guess he was more like, shark-eating-a-boy--but I thought it looked so cool even if he was being eaten!! Ethan was Spiderman which he just giggled and giggled about all night. I loved how the woman tried to make Olivia’s face just colorful as her outfit! Olivia tried very hard not to rub it because she wanted it to be beautiful for as long as possible :) I just love seeing my kids play, and have fun and use their imaginations :)
Emily chose a great design--I don’t even know what to call it exactly but it really was beautiful on her :) Andrew was shark boy--or I guess he was more like, shark-eating-a-boy--but I thought it looked so cool even if he was being eaten!! Ethan was Spiderman which he just giggled and giggled about all night. I loved how the woman tried to make Olivia’s face just colorful as her outfit! Olivia tried very hard not to rub it because she wanted it to be beautiful for as long as possible :) I just love seeing my kids play, and have fun and use their imaginations :)




No comments:
Post a Comment