Just about every afternoon last week we spent in the pool. The kids would get out for snacks, play dough time, coloring eggs, and many, MANY ice cream cones but they always ended up back in the pool. Have I mentioned how much I would LOVE to have a pool in my very own back yard?! Every time we visit either grandma I am reminded of this--the kids LOVE the pool. They would live in the pool for 7 months of the year! The worst part is how few times we actually go to the pool at the Y in the summer because it really is not an easy task. I have a goal to go a couple of times a week but I know it’s just not going to happen. Any way, for that reason we really take advantage of it when we have it. I think Abby is, in fact, going through swimming withdrawal this week. She keeps asking when we are going to grandma’s pool again (she misses you too grandma, not just the pool).
A Weekend of Farm Parties
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment