Thursday, July 8, 2010

Meeting Baby Owen

There is something so sweet about introducing your kids to their new little baby :) I cannot even tell you how excited everyone was. They had a hard time deciding who got to hold him first (well, really they all thought they should be first). So when they first arrived I held him so everyone could get a look at him. They all decided he has the softest ears they've ever felt!! We have all gotten so used to Abby being our "baby" that I think they were a bit surprised by just how tiny he is. Speaking of Abby, I was a bit concerned that there would be q bit of jealousy from her because she really has been babied by me but I think I don't need to worry about that any more. She was absolutely in love with this little guy!!






Abby did not like waiting when it was not her turn to hold Owen--she thought it should ALWAYS be her turn!!!


They were all so excited to meet Owen--they kept feeling how very soft his skin was and could not wait for their turns to hold him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment