Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Beginning of the End

I know, I know....I can’t really believe we did it either. It’s been almost a week since Jason took Emily out on a “date” and they came back with a brand new shiny cell phone. She can now talk, text and snap pics to her little hearts desire. We did set up many rules to go along with her fun new toy but she was fine with all of them and couldn’t wait to start playing. I must say in this last week she has done more with her friends just because they could text each other and see if any one was available to play. I asked her last night why (before last week) was it so difficult to just call their houses and see if anyone could play and she said, “oh mom, because calling you might interrupt something...you can text while eating or reading or doing anything at all...it’s just not an inconvenience.” I guess that makes me officially old--I don’t really see a phone as an inconvenience at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment