Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Visit With Santa

The kids were so, so excited to go and see Santa. I keep worry that it may soon be the last year Andrew and Emily go willingly and sit with him. Abby was so excited to get to the front of the line and talk with this guy....that is, until she realized she was going to be sitting on his lap! Then she put on a VERY serious face and kept repeating, "No, no" to everything. The kids told him what they wanted, Abby-a baby doll, Olivia- a Minnie Mouse that comes with dress-up stuff, Ethan-some little Wall-E figures, Andrew-an Air Hogs helicopter, Emily-a PINK Ripstick...the pink part is very important so that Andrew will not want to borrow it!! I am still hoping they kept to their lists and didn't spring anything new on him. I did remind them that their letters were already sent and if they confused him they may end up with the wrong thing, or nothing at all! As much fun as it was to go and see the big guy I really cannot wait for the joy on my kids little faces on Christmas morning...that is truly a wonderful, beautiful moment when you can see the magic in their eyes :)



No comments:

Post a Comment