Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Book Character Parade Day

This year for Character Parade Day we kept on going back and forth between various ideas for who the kids wanted to be. Emily actually hadn't decided until that morning which meant that at 7:30am I was digging through boxes of books in the attic trying to find her Kit book so she could bring it and her doll and wear her super cute Kit clothes to school. Andrew was a little more prepared having decided to go as Percy Jackson from the series Percy Jackson and the Olympians (which we all have read and loved and we cannot wait for the movie in February!!). He thought it was so cool that I embroidered "Camp Half-Blood" on his shirt and that I even found a pretty cool Pegasus design to go on there too. I was just worried that after all my work he was going to change his mind. But I could tell he was very pleased with his choice once at school and he told me he had the BEST camp half-blood shirt of anyone at school!!




1 comment:

  1. I love book parade day! I love the last shot.....how Emily and ANdrew are in the picture! His shirt looks great!

    ReplyDelete