This is seriously one of my favorite days of the year!! I don't think Jason feels the same, because rain or shine he gets to set up the outdoor stuff all day long!! But he is always happy with the end result :) This year was great because all the kids really got into helping me with the tree and the rest of the house too. Last year I was pretty much along doing everything so it was nice to have so much togetherness. I think it is funny how kids kinda pick a branch they like that is right at their eye level and they put like 20 ornaments on just that branch! Olivia and Ethan each had a favorite spot but luckily when we ran out of ornament and still have some empty space they were OK with a little bit of redistribution. I usually put out ALL the presents once the tree is up but I am afraid this year that would not be wise--Abby CANNOT resist a wrapped present and since the twins can open the gates there is really no way to keep her out of the living room. I may experiment with a gift or two...I'll let you know how that goes :) Any way, I am just so, so happy with the start of this wonderful Christmas season and all the craziness and excitement that brings!!! Meeeerrrrryyyy Christmas!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment