
OK, I think I have gotten a "bad" rep for loving online shopping. I don't know why because it seriously SAVES me time and money, plus the added benefit of not having to drag my little ones into stores and have them begging me for something or just being plain bored. Thanks to my love of online shopping I am done, done , done with all the birthdays and Christmas that we have--including cousins and grandparents. I get a TON of what Jason would call "junk email" from places I like to shop so I rarely pay shipping and usually have some sort of coupon code that I can use. I am really not trying to brag or anything I just don't understand why some people I know (mom) are still sooo afraid of online shopping. I am also so excited to have the time to enjoy wrapping my gifts and get the out of town ones sent off in plenty of time :) I also love buying my groceries online--if I am organized enough for it. I wish I remembered to do that more often. I'll have to get back into that habit because it was a wonderful thing to do every Monday morning.

I'm right there with ya! Love to shop online! I hate paying shipping though! Huge time saver!! Never thought about groceries?!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing that you are totally done with Christmas shopping. I am totally impressed!
ReplyDeleteI don't do a ton of online shopping, but I LOVE coming home to little packages on my front doorstep!
You should do a post on your favorite online sites.
You crack me up! But I am with you... I find just the $ I save on babysitters is enough reason to shop online! Have you discovere Amazon Prime. It's $80/year but you can share it with up to 5 other people. Gives you 2 day shipping for FREE! It is a lifesaver when you need something quickly and it beats going to the mall! My sisters and I share it... it's great.
ReplyDelete