Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lazy 5 Ranch

So like 7 or so years ago I went with a mommy group to the Lazy 5 Ranch and ever.since.then. I have been trying to convince Jason that we should go back as a family because it was oh-so cool.  Well, we've been busy having kids these past 7 years so we just haven't gotten there (and to be quite honest I don't think Jason believed me when I told him how fun it was).  Any way, it was finally on the calendar and the day was perfect fall weather so we headed out and had a wonderful Saturday morning adventure.  The kids and Jason could not believe they got to be so close to all these animals, to feed them and touch them...I mean, really, how ofter do you get to pet a giraffe?!  Although I think the kids favorite was the little baby goats...they were seriously so cute!  I think this an outing that is worth repeating again :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment