Andrew had to do a commercial for acting class today and he worked in a pizza shop--I just LOVE the mustache AND all the expressions that went along with it!!
...OK, I know that it seems cheesy--I think we already know I am but please let me explain. When Jason was growing up in his kitchen there was a little plaque that simply said "Keep Smiling". Now being rude teenagers we thought it was silly and would make fun of it. And whenever something went wrong or someone was upset over somthing we would (obnoxiously) say "Keep on Smiling". As I have grown up (a bit) I can now see the wisdom in this simple phrase and I believe it is true. Bad times will happen to us all. But it is our attitude that will determine how we get through them. So my suggestion to us all is to "Keep on Smiling"
Already having the perfect thread when you want to start a project
Baking "The World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies"
Car trips--even though I feel sick--it's the best time to get to know your family and play silly games all day
Chocolate
Coke Zero :)
COLOR--I really love color--in decorating, in fabrics, in nature--beautiful, vibrant colors and their combinations fascinate me
Dates
Days when I have energy
Doing anything with my husband!!
Dulce de Leche ice cream
Fabric, fabric and more fabric!
Finding shapes in the clouds with my kids
Free Time (what's that??)
Gardening--though I am not good at it
Getting to bed on time
Giggling
Harry Potter
Having a baby fall asleep on me
Having goals (and hopefully accomplishing them)
Having wonderful friends--They make me happy
Homemade bread--Does anyone have a good recipe?
Hugs
Learning from my children
Listening to MY music sometimes
Little yellow convertibles
Long afternoon naps
Love
My car--I especailly love it when it is filled with my energetic children
My car--when I am alone and can listen to my music
My craft room--when it's clean
My Husband (I know, I really am cheesy but it's true)
My Kids--OF COURSE!!
My serger--but I am still a bit terrified of it
Parties!! (I cannot beleive I forgot that one)
Post-it Notes
Projects
Quilting
Scissors--I have special ones for every need
Seeing the fog roll in over the hills on a hot day in July
Sewing
Sleeping in
Snuggling
Spring!
Sunsets over the Golden Gate
Taking pictures (lots and lots of pictures)
Trying a new recipe (and having it turn out right)
Tulips
Twilight
Walks on the beach (they really are fun)
Watching my kids explore the world around them
Our littlest princess
I have had people say Abby is the happiest little girl they've ever seen and I really have to agree. They ask if she is ever upset (rarely) and if ever gets into trouble (only for a moment). Then she realizes life is great and she goes on with a smile. She really does add sunshine to my life :)
My Sweet Little Guy
I am THE princess of the house
Andrew is...
...the most creative person I have ever met. He is so full of energy and enthusiasum for life (and sometimes that makes it hard for him to calm down:) He is always thinking and planning something new and amazing. I really cannot wait to see what he acheives in his life because there is so much to him. He is also one of Abby's favorite people (second only to me, really). Her smile always lights up when he comes in the room.
Emily is...
such a wonderful helper. She is the best little mommy to all these babies we have around here. I love seeing her have fun like in this picture. She is imaginative, caring and kind. I am so grateful for all she does to help our family.
Happiness
"Sometimes after an enjoyable family home evening, during a fervent family prayer, or when our entire family is at the dinner table on Sunday evening eating waffles and engaging in a session of lively, good-natured conversation, I quietly say to myself, 'If heaven is nothing more than this, it will be good enough for me!'" ~Marlin K. Jensen
No comments:
Post a Comment