OK, So not only am I totally cheesy (‘cuz I love Valentine’s Day) but I am totally crazy ‘cuz I cook and plan and decorate for St. Patrick’s Day!! I just love holidays, what can I say? I want my kids when they are older to remember me each and every holiday and all the silly little things we would do. So I had A LOT of fun this year—probably too much—I was up until 1:30 working on a super fun day for the kids but we kinda cheated because Andrew was on an all day (6:30am-8pm) field trip to Raleigh on March 17th so we asked our Leprechaun, Lucky if he wouldn’t mind coming to our house the NIGHT of the 17th so we could discover all his mischief together, plus the kids were off school on the 18th so that made the day all the more fun!! SO on the 17th before bed the kids set their trap on a green blanket, with green food hoping to catch Lucky at last :) But we were foiled again! He DID leave a fun little treasure hunt to go on and we enjoyed all our festive treats.
This was my St. Patrick's Day gift from Jason--yeah, he likes to humor me and celebrate too ;) I actually needed this since I threw out my keys!!
The kids LOVED this!! It took for.ever. to make but in the end I think it might have been worth it.







No comments:
Post a Comment