Owen is at such a fun stage--he's finally, maybe starting to smile, a little, possibly. I think once he starts the huge baby grins that just take up the whole body the kids are going to LOVE that. So I was thinking the other day that it seems like it's taken him a lot longer to smile than my other kids. I don't remember EXACTLY how old they were...except for Emily, I know she was exactly 4 weeks old. It was March 2nd. I know, Jason would say it's totally weird that I remember that. Any way....back to Owen's smiles...I realized that Owen's smiles are about a month behind my other kids which I guess makes sense since he was a month early. I am still just enjoying the sweet snuggle time I get with him. I honestly cannot get enough of it. I even welcome those 4 am snuggles (though I know I shouldn't). I just want this special time to slow down so I can enjoy it a little longer...is that really too much to ask? :)
A Weekend of Farm Parties
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment