Wednesday, March 3, 2010

One Last Snow Day

We were able to squeeze in one last snow this year before spring decided to come. The most amazing part of this day, to me at least, was not the snow but the fact that school was not cancelled because of it. Now, I admit it was a very small amount of snow but I have seen school cancelled the night before a snowfall that never came. The big kids were sad, of course, but I knew if I made the twins go to school they would never forgive me. Mostly because by noon it was going to be in the 40s and so at 1:00 when they came home ALL the snow would have been GONE!! So for the first time ever I let them (just the twins, not the big kids) skip and I decided to get nothing at all done so my kiddos could have fun. They sure did love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment