I cannot believe it's March 11th and I haven't even blogged Christmas morning yet. Maybe that can be my excuse for still having my Christmas background up, right?....man, morning sickness stinks. That's why I have been avoiding my blog, not just because I feel sick but because I don't feel creative and I am afraid all I would end up doing is complain about being sick all the time. I am hoping that by the end of this month I might just start feeling better, not holding my breath, but I feel optimistic :) I did just get a new computer (MacBook) so that when Jason and the kids are home they can't kick me off all the computers because they have things they actually "have" to do. I like my computer. I am still getting to know how everything works and I have been having fun playing the last few weeks. But right now my favorite thing is the kids don't know how to use it at all so they can't kick me off even if they try ;) I am having a problem though because I can't quite figure out how to upload pictures to blogger....I am going to fiddle with it some more, if any of you who have Macs have tips please share with me. I may end up switching to a Mac blog if that'll make my life easier. Either way I should really change my background sometime soon :)
Hey friend! So glad you are back! :) Brandi had some great tips on her blog a few months back......I think you will find it really helpful! Can't wait to see all of those millions of pics you downloaded!!! Love ya!
ReplyDelete