Tuesday, February 2, 2010

11! Really?!

I honestly don’t know where the last eleven years have gone but they sure went somewhere. I just can’t believe that eleven years ago I was blessed with this beautiful, sweet little baby and now she is all grown up (and almost taller than me!). That day will always be so special to me--the day I became a mom. Since then I have put the interests and safety and well-being of someone else completely before my own. I have learned to truly sacrifice things (without thought of how it affects me). I have loved having the unconditional love and unapologetic honesty of a child be part of my everyday life. I have learned to see life through the simple eyes of a child and appreciate the beauty and wonder and miracle of the world around me. Emily has taught me so much and I really do look up to her.




A Few of Emily’s Favorite things:
Food--Grilled stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon
Color--purple
Movies--Matilda
Scripture Story--Jesus’ birth
Books--Ink Series and Percy Jackson Series
Places--House, school, grandparents homes (all of them :)
Goals--Be a mom
Accomplishments from the past year--Potty trained Ethan!!
Dream Vacation--Going to Paris







No comments:

Post a Comment