Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Love!!



It was eleven years ago today that we were married for time and all eternity. I cannot think of a single event in my life that compares to that. I am actually speechless to think of the impact of that wonderful decision. I know that the day in and of itself did not go perfectly or smoothly (and many other days since have not been perfect either :) But what matters is we are in this together, forever. I am so grateful to have you as my wonderful companion to go through this life with. You work so hard for our family and you sacrifice so much for us. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you do. I cannot tell you how happy I am right now as I think of our life and our five beautiful children. I can only hope that each of them can someday find someone who makes them feel as happy and excited about life as I feel with you. You are my best friend and my true love. Thank you for my happily ever after :) I love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both! I can't believe it has been 11 years already. I still remember it as though it just happened. And i always remember the day since you married on my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! What a couple of gorgeous pictures. Jason looks exactly the same. Why is that? Robert looks pretty much the same too...and I look...well...10 years older. :) I hope you did some fun celebrating.
    Your summer looks like it was full of fun and exhausting. How did you find all those places in the Bay area?
    Sorry your baby insists on continuously growing and changing...it is sad. Cute, but still sad.

    ReplyDelete