Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Abby :)


Abby trying to escape her little world :)

Abby mastering the stairs at Grandma's

This is what my children have nick-named her "Happy Abby" because she rarely is sad or fussy. Jason told me my latest blog entry was a downer so here I am trying to pep things up a bit!! Here are some very cute pics of Abby discovering all the thing that she can do. Though I do wish she would stay little longer I really do enjoy how excited she gets over all of her accomplishments. I cannot believe how busy she is these days :) Also, to make myself feel better I began working on her first birthday dress!! It is going to be adorable!! I know, I am really not looking forward to that day but since it must come I may as well have fun with it!

2 comments:

  1. Little Abby is so adorable! In preparation for our next little guy i was organizing and came across a picture of you and Emily from Sonnet's reception in 2000. It is sad that our cute babies have to grow up. thank goodness for pictures and video!

    ReplyDelete