Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quotes from my Kids

Well, I guess it should just say "quotes from a kid" because these both come from Andrew.

Sunday night, the night before meeting his teacher, he stopped Jason as he was leaving the room after tucking the boys in and Andrew asked him, "Do you think my teacher will be pretty?" Jason tried to not chuckle at the great concern in Andrew's voice and replied, " I am sure she will be." And then Andrew followed up with another question, "Do you think she'll be nice?" And to that Jason replied that yes she probably is nice, especially if you pay attention in class :) I just thought it was fantastic (or terrible, I'm not really sure) that his concerns came in that order.

So yesterday after their FIRST day of school I was asking Andrew how everything went and he was so excited to tell me everything when he suddenly stopped and looking very serious said, "Mom, you know that lunch you made me? Well, sometimes I just get too bored of it to eat." To which I replied, " Andrew, it's the first day of school, how can you be bored of lunch already?"
And he said, "Yeah, I know , that's weird, right!?" Sometimes I don't know what to do with him!!

Oh, and he also lost his lunch box....

2 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing. That IS weird. What is he going to do by next week? Maybe putting lunch in a paper bag with mix it up enough for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a coincidence that he "lost" his lunchbox on the same day he told you he was bored with the whole lunch thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete