Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sewing Fun!!!








This is what I was working on last week for a few days. It was a baby gift for a friend and really I just had the best time choosing the fabrics and deciding what to do with them :) I made a little dress for the baby with her first initial and a dress for the big sister with her initial and then I also made two burp clothes with the baby's name and backed them with a cute fabric and then made a lovey blanket with her name--one side of the blanket was that super soft "cuddle" fabric in light purple and the other side was a chocolate brown satin with white polka-dots. Every time I sat down to work on any of this last week it just made em smile. I think that's why I enjoy sewing--it's creative, it makes me smile, and I know that someone else is really going to have fun with whatever I am working on!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it all. The envy is almost enough for me to have another baby just in hopes of getting one of your creations. Almost. That blanket looks good enough to eat and I'm in LOVE with the purple ol' time fabric you picked for the dress.

    ReplyDelete