Andrew has been working so hard to get his Arrow of Light. Several times a week we would pull out his Webelos book and knock off a few requirements. We had a lot of fun working together on this during this past year. I have to admit I am not too big on scouting--it's kinda like a foreign language to me and I just can't seem to get what is going on half the time so because of this I was not quite sure what exactly we needed to do to complete Andrew's Arrow of Light so we just decided to earn everything--yep, everything. He got all the pins...some of them he even did more than the basic requirements because he was enjoying the subject. So because of that he actually got a special award...I think it was called a Webelos Super Achiever. I am so proud of Andrew for how hard he worked and how much he enjoyed it all.
A Weekend of Farm Parties
11 years ago







No comments:
Post a Comment