I’ll admit it. I am totally cheesey. I LOVE Valentine’s Day. I don’t think it needs to be some hugely done thing but I love having a day set aside to show the people I love most that I love them :) My kids think it’s silly, my husband thinks it’s silly but hey, honestly, I AM SILLY!!! I had so much fun making heart shaped pumpkin pancakes, chocolate covered strawberries, drinking the “fancy” apple cider with dinner by candlelight and of course the tiny gifts and love notes for their “mailboxes”. I guess it is just important for my kids and my sweet husband to know that I think they are worth the effort even for a “made-up-hallmark-holiday” I just want them to know they are precious to me. Hopefully they already realize it but just in case I let myself be too busy with other things I want them to know for sure that they are what I cherish. They are what I hold most special in my heart, always.
A Weekend of Farm Parties
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment