Thursday, June 10, 2010

Emily’s Graduation







So the day I had been dreading for the last few years arrived. Emily’s last day of Elementary School. Maybe, that’s not actually the day I am dreading--I am really dreading the FIRST day of Middle School. Plus, it is difficult, almost impossible for me to believe that Emily is actually old enough to have reached this milestone. I know kids hate it when you say “weren’t you just born yesterday....didn’t I just hold you in my arms......weren’t you the one I was just teaching to walk, then talk, then write and read?” I really am astounded how quickly and quietly these years have flown by. I told Emily she can’t, she just CAN'T go to Middle School--she’s just too sweet and kind for such a place!! I am just hoping she survives--still sweet and kind. And that maybe she even enjoys herself and has some sweet kind friends to go through the next few years with. Love you Emmy!!! Congratulations!

Good Job!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment