Friday, May 28, 2010

Career Day

It was career day today at school. Andrew went as scientist/inventor. We remembered just before the bus was coming and Andrew tore through his room collecting stuff to bring with him to assemble his costume. We couldn’t find his “lab coat” from last year but he did have his goggles, gloves, black light, note book of experiments (with results recorded) and several other little tubes and tools. Emily went dressed as a “party planner”. She had several magazines and books for ideas on birthday celebrations, weddings, and holiday parties. She had sample menus for different events, wedding rings favors, bubbles, and she looked very professional with her hair done up in a bun and wearing her pearls and a nice dress--unfortunately, I did not get her picture taken :( Very unlike me...but like I said, we remembered all this very last minute so we were a bit jumbled, I guess. I just love that the kids have big dreams and goals and I hope that they realize they can do absolutely anything they put their mind to. I am so proud of them. Love you guys!!







No comments:

Post a Comment