Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Game Day






Andrew and Emily are doing soccer at the Y again this spring. They both have coaches they have had in the past and are really enjoying the season so far. Andrew was so funny this past Saturday getting himself "pumped up" for the game. I think he was trying to crush the ball :) Emily plays so hard every Saturday and runs A LOT. She got to stop running for a few minutes here while she was goalie but she looked so hot and tired.


We have been taking turns watching the games because Andrew's will be at 8:30 (too early to try and get everyone up and ready) and then Em's will be at 1:30 (nap time). Although, last Saturday I had a hair appointment and Jason took all five kids to Emily's game by himself--three of them were really needing a nap at the time--needless to say he's very brave for attempting such an outing and everyone came home safe and sound. We really enjoy getting to see them do something they love and I have really liked seeing them improve from one season to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment